Tabellen und Grafiken erstellen und anordnen

chriskl
Forum-Newbie
Forum-Newbie

Separate combined list of tables and figures for my appendix

Beitrag von chriskl »

Hello community,

I hope you are doing great!
for my master's thesis I need a special layout which is suggested by the university. Currently, I have problems with the appendix. In the table of contents there should only appear an entry which says "Appendix". My working solution for that is:

\chapter*{\large Appendix}
\addcontentsline{toc}{chapter}{Appendix}

My Appendix consists solely of figures and tables. What I want to do now, is to create a separate list of figures combined with the list of tables of the appendix, which I put after the "normal" list of figures and list of tables. Some important things are that the figures and tables in the appendix should be formatted the following: A1: name A2: name ... There should be no distinction between tables and figures in the numbering. The second thing is, that the list of figures and tables for the appendix should be combined and not separated. I tried several approaches so far. But none worked. I would really appreciate it, if you could help me with that.

Below I try to visualize my thoughts:

List of Figures (this is the normal one)

Figure 1: name

List of Tables ( this is the normal one)

Table 1: name

List of Appendices

A1: name of table or figure

A2: name of table or figure

Thank you very much, Regards, Chris

Stefan Kottwitz
Admin
Admin
Re: Separate combined list of tables and figures for my appendix

Beitrag von Stefan Kottwitz »

Hallo Chris,

wenn Du schon einen Crosspost machst, dann bitte
  • schreib in einem deutschsprachigem Forum auch deutsch, statt den englischen Text einfach reinzukopieren,
  • setze jeweils einen Link zu dem anderen Forum-Post, damit z.B. bei einer Lösung auf LaTeX.org nicht auch hier noch Leser überflüssigerweise den Kopf zerbrechen sondern den anderen Beitrag/Thread auch verfolgen können.
Ansonsten sind Crossposts kein Problem, solange sie verlinkt sind.

edit: im verlinkten anderen Forumpost gab es einen Lösungsvorschlag.

Stefan

Antworten