creation of hexagon for a flowchart.

Tabellen und Grafiken erstellen und anordnen

anurag1303
Forum-Newbie
Forum-Newbie

creation of hexagon for a flowchart.

Beitrag von anurag1303 »

Hello,
I want to create a hexagon and use it in a flowchart and write something(s) in it.
any help is welcome. Just want to know how to create a hexagon and use it in flowchart after storing it in \tikzstyle.
I know how to create basic rectangle and trapezium. Just facing a bit issue with this hexagon.

Dateianhänge
20201123_034232-min.jpg

Bartman
Forum-Meister
Forum-Meister

Re: creation of hexagon for a flowchart.

Beitrag von Bartman »

Please note that this is a German-speaking forum. If necessary, you can find English-speaking forums at latex.org or tex.stackexchange.com.

\tikzstyle ist veraltet und sollte durch \tikzset ersetzt werden.

Mit der Hilfe der Option chamfered rectangle ysep im Abschnitt 71.8
"Miscellaneous Shapes" bekommst Du eventuell das, was Du haben möchtest.

tardis
Forum-Newbie
Forum-Newbie

Re: creation of hexagon for a flowchart.

Beitrag von tardis »

anurag1303 hat geschrieben:
Mo 23. Nov 2020, 03:47

Hello,
I want to create a hexagon and use it in a flowchart and write something(s) in it.
any help is welcome. Just want to know how to create a hexagon and use it in flowchart after storing it in \tikzstyle.
I know how to create basic rectangle and trapezium. Just facing a bit issue with this hexagon.

Well, I'm a little late to this forum but still.
Have you tried to google it? I'm sure there is a ready to use the solution to a similar problem, so you can use it without reinventing the wheel :) For creating a hexagon at least, I'm sure.

Wenn wir sicher zu Hause sitzen, wünschen wir uns, wir hätten ein Abenteuer zu bestehen.

Antworten